In order to publish your game on our platform, we need some basic information about your product that will be displayed in the storefront.
When it comes to preparing a Coming Soon or a Pre-order page, the game build(s) can be provided at a later date.
- Game DRM-free master build
- Game key art & logo in at least 1920 x 1080 layered PSD files. Here are the templates that you can use to create the storefront assets yourself (after unpacking the archive, open the readme file first)
- Game description (with localized versions) & system requirements
- Screenshots (12 is the preferred number; all should have the same aspect ratio)
- Trailer (including the GOG logo on the endslate, or store agnostic). You can download the GOG.com logo pack here.
Existing Game Info on Other Platforms
In the case of a game description and system requirements, you can provide us with links to your game page on other platforms. The same applies to screenshots and a trailer — as long as they are store neutral (have no store logo such as Steam).
- SKU breakdown if you plan to release special/deluxe edition, DLCs, soundtracks, bundles etc.
- Price list and launch discount. You can find the template here
- Your approval to generate 30 royalty-free review codes. The codes will be distributed by our PR team among media and influencers interested in covering your game in their channels
- E-mail address of a person who takes care of community relations in your team – we’ll add his/her account to the developers group on our forums.
If you encounter any problems or have specific questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Depending on your problem, send an email to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org — for everything related to the product pages and game builds, as well as granting access to the GOG GALAXY Developer Portal
- email@example.com — for discounts and promos, special PR/marketing actions, and front page placement (carousel, big spot, etc.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org — in case of questions or issues related to the GOG developer tools and GOG GALAXY SDK integration
- email@example.com — for legal and financial aspects such as agreements, granting access to sales reports, etc.