In order to publish your game on our platform, we need some basic information about your product that will be displayed in the storefront.
When it comes to preparing a Coming Soon or a Pre-order page, the game build(s) can be provided at a later date.
- Game DRM-free master build
- Game key art & logo in at least 1920 x 1080 layered PSD files. Here are the templates that you can use to create the storefront assets yourself (after unpacking the archive, open the readme file first)
- Game description (with localized versions) & system requirements
- Screenshots (12 is the preferred number; all should have the same aspect ratio)
- Trailer (including the GOG logo on the endslate, or store agnostic). You can download the GOG.com logo pack here.
Existing Game Info on Other Platforms
In the case of a game description and system requirements, you can provide us with links to your game page on other platforms. The same applies to screenshots and a trailer — as long as they are store neutral (have no store logo such as Steam).
- SKU breakdown if you plan to release special/deluxe edition, DLCs, soundtracks, bundles etc.
- Price list and launch discount. You can find the template here
- Your approval to generate 30 royalty-free review codes. The codes will be distributed by our PR team among media and influencers interested in covering your game in their channels
- E-mail address of a person who takes care of community relations in your team – we’ll add his/her account to the developers group on our forums.
If you encounter any problems or have specific questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please refert to the Post-Release Handout article available in the Devportal for all necessary contact information.